Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
We Understand the Impact of Personal Injuries
We understand how an injury can have a serious impact on your life. Being involved in a motor vehicle accident, work injury or other accident causing serious injury has not only physical consequences but emotional and financial ones as well. In fact, in many cases after the injuries are healed, it’s the emotional and financial issues that remain and continue to affect your life and, in some cases, the lives of your family and loved ones. Additionally, many times you are forced to deal with complex and often confusing insurance issues. Insurance adjusters may be calling and requesting statements or offering settlements and it’s often difficult for individuals to know whether the insurance company is truly looking out for his or her best interest. Our attorneys are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with insurance companies and will review your case and work hard to obtain the best possible result.
Understanding Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Wrongful death cases are often misunderstood. When a death has occurred as the result of negligence of another party, the family or heirs of the deceased may be entitled to compensation from the negligent party or their insurance company. These cases vary from motor vehicle accidents and workplace accidents to more unusual circumstances. While a recovery from a lawsuit will never replace the loss of a loved one, it does assist individuals and families with the day to day and long term financial issues that arise from the loss of income and services of the deceased.
Our Experienced Attorneys Can Help
Although our firm does not advertise on billboards, television or radio, we have litigated many personal injury cases ranging from automobile accidents to work injuries and wrongful death cases. Our attorneys' broad range of knowledge and expertise enables us to evaluate and understand all aspects of your case and get you the help you need.
You Will Not Pay Any Fees Until We Win or Settle Your Case
All personal injury and wrongful death consultations are free. We will review the details of your case and discuss the best course of action. Generally, these types of cases are accepted on a contingent fee basis, which means that our firm will only be paid for our fees when we win or settle your case.
Recent Updates & Recommended Articles from the Lancaster Law Blog:
- Full Tort vs. Limited Tort, is it worth the extra money?
- When a client comes into my office with a potential personal injury claim involving an auto accident, many times one of the first questions I'll ask is whether that person had full tort or limited tort insurance coverage at the time of the accident.
- The Benefits of Underinsured/Uninsured Insurance (UM/UIM) Coverage
- The world of automobile insurance coverage can be complex and many times confusing. In this article I wanted to talk about another aspect of automobile insurance coverage which, is the importance of and the difference between, uninsured motorists (UM) benefits and underinsured motorists (UIM) benefits.
- The Benefits of Stacking Your Auto Insurance Coverage
- Stacking is an element of your auto insurance which arises in the context of underinsured/uninsured (UM/UIM) coverage. Stacking allows the insured person to increase the limits of his or her UM/UIM coverage by the number of cars insured under the policy.