How to Keep Tax-Exempt Organizations in Compliance
August 10, 2010
Matthew Grosh will be on the faculty for the National Business Institute’s seminar How to Keep Tax-Exempt Organizations in Compliance, on August 25, 2010 in Harrisburg, PA. This seminar will cover the various aspects for protecting your tax-exempt status, like information to stay current on the latest regulations, study the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on tax-exempt organizations, avoid intermediate sanctions and ensure accounting practices are up to par.
The National Business Institute lists the top five benefits of attending as:
- Gain strategies for safeguarding directors, officers and executives from potential liability.
- Create an environment of accountability by establishing comprehensive internal controls.
- Follow annual reporting requirements and comply with the rules governing disclosures and solicitation.
- Know how to identify what qualifies as unrelated business income – and what the exceptions are.
- Adhere to the accepted guidelines for determining appropriate executive compensation.
If you are interested in attending you can register at the National Business Institute website.